Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas @ Crooked Lake

The day after Christmas we spent time at Curtis' family's cabin. It was a lot of fun. It was great to have all the family together with out any tv's or computers or phones. It was great!! I am guilty of enjoying to be on the internet but it is just nice to be away from it all.
Papa is the worlds best patty caker. Catheryn absolutly loves it.
This is me and the kids on my dads snow machine. There is Winnie, Cayden and Cassidy on it. Cassidy is in the back in the basket, for some reason she really enjoyed riding it in. Doesn't sound to enjoyable to me.
And this is the great snow cave that Curtis, Sarah, Chris, Becca and Shawn built. The piled a bunch of snow up and then dug out the middle. I came out for a little bit hints the photo but I really enjoyed being in side by the nice warm wood stove.

No comments: