This is Canyon trying to push off from Catheryn
Canyon is really into feeding her self. I mostly feed her so it is not so messy but she has so much fun playing with her food and feeding her self so she got to play with spaghetti.
Here are the princess girls. Catheryns was so cute with the outfit that she was wearing. Cantus took pictures that I need to get and post later. This is right before bed. We let them wear it to school the next day.
I thought that I would get some pictures of Canyon and Catheryn during the day. It is so nice to have time with just the two of them. I feel like my life is so easy with just two kids. I think last time I had just two kids at home I was going to school full time. So to have two kids at home and have no place I have to be everyday is wonderful. I get to enjoy my children and love it. I feel like my life is so blessed. I love being a mom and a wife. I just feel like life is so easy right now. But I am sure it wont last for long so I am counting my blessings.
Catheryn can now ride a tri bike. It is fun to have her out side biking along with the other kids. I tried to get her to ride a two wheel bike but she is definatly not ready. These pictures were taken last week. It snowed yesterday and is in the low 30s, So it is winter time.
No comments:
Post a Comment