Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pizza, movie night

Sadly this is our first pizza movie night as a family. We don't have pizza to often because of the many allergies. But our kids were awesome on Saturday. Curtis was at scouts and I called him up and asked if he could stop by Papa Murpheys and get a pizza for us. So half the pizza had a garlic oil sauce on it and the other half had no sauce. I made Catheryn her own special pizza that was Gluten, dairy free. Curtis stopped by his moms house and got a tv that she has been trying to get us to come and get for months. So we now own a tv! We will not have television ever hooked up to it but we have a good old fashion VCR hooked up.
Catheryn with her yummy pizza. She did a great job just sitting there eating. I was a little worried about her making a mess but she did great.
Cayden with his Garlic free pizza!
Cassidy with her normal pizza. It was the veggie supreme pizza. So good. I could definatly eat it many times over. It was such a fun thing to do. Sitting as a family and watching a movie. I know that sounds lame but the kids loved it and so did I. They keep asking if they have been really good so we can do it again.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah and Chris said...

Hey! If you provide the non-dairy cheese, we can have another pizza night at mom and dads house when we come up! You can drop the kids off and we will have a big sleep over with all the kiddos and me and Chris and Becca and Shawn and Mom and Dad and Jonathon!

The Alaska DeKays said...

Well since your offering.........