Friday, April 10, 2009

Trip to the Cabin


Curtis' dad came up last week and we were able to go to the cabin with him. I have a friend that lives out in Big Lake and she took us Ice Fishing and Shooting.
The kids had fun but it was a lot of waiting and they were hoping for a little more action.





It was a lot of fun. David, my friends husband finally caught a fish right as we were getting ready to leave, it was to small to keep. So no fish for dinner:(
Here is Curtis Shooting. I was in the car with the kids. We didn't have ear plugs for them and not a very safe activity to have children around. So I got a chance to shoot and it was a lot of fun. We filled up milk jugs with water and food dye. So when we shot the jug colored water would shoot all over the snow. At the end it was Tye dyed snow.


Here is a picture of the kids and Martin right before he left to the airport.

No comments: