Saturday, March 21, 2009

Baldy Hike

Well last night my dad asked if I wanted to go hiking with him. Of course I like spending time with my father. So I got up this morning and Curtis and Cassidy were sick so I told Curtis I would take Cayden hiking with us. Cayden did alright for hiking straight up and through snow. He spent all of his energy going up and didn't have much left for anything else.



This is the spot that we stopped and rested, where Cayden got some rest.


Here is Cayden and my dad at our rest stop. We didn't make it too much more but going down was much quicker and easier. My dad grabbed Caydens coat and ran with him half way and then Cayden didn't like the idea of doing that down the steep part. He freaked out a little bit. So the rest of the way he sat on his bottom and slid down or he sat on my lap while I sat and slid down.
It was great getting out, it was a little hard for Cayden but I am sure he might have some fond memories.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah and Chris said...

Was it cold out? Every time I look at snow in pictures I just can't help but think that it is so cold but then I remember all those days in the spring where its in the 40's and melting and just a wonderful day! Me on the other hand, has not had much snow all winter and it has been getting into the 70's lately. I like it being warm but if it is this warm now, how miserabley hot is the summer going to be?

Bobbi Mason said...

Where did you hike? I am looking for a place to take my laurels? Was that Baldy?