Sunday, July 6, 2008

Leach Lake

Curtis took Cayden and some friends out to Beach Lake to go Canoeing and swimming as you can tell. Little boys and water.
However, they discovered that the lakes real name should be Leach Lake.
Curtis said that Cayden had well over 20 leaches on him. Hands, feet, legs even on his bottom. Cayden was very excited to tell me all about the leaches. Now he just has red bumps all over him. They had a lot of fun together and that is what was important. I am glad I stayed home. I don't care much for leaches at all. Cassidy as well. She didn't even want to look at one. Cayden happen to bring some home in his pants.

3 comments:

Becca said...

ha ha! that's hilarious! boys will be boys, i guess! :)

katherine said...

so carolyn, i noticed your blog link from the hiking group blog & of course had to check it out! fun talking with you yesterday! we have not been to beach lake--we might have to try it--or not! ha.

Dana said...

Leaches?!!? I'm fine living here in AZ with scorpions and rattle snakes but can't stand the thought of leaches or ticks. Isn't it funny how living in different parts of the country makes you comfortable with different creepy crawlies?

Dana