Friday, June 1, 2012

Crimson Rose

I know Curtis added some pictures of Crimson yesterday but I thought that I would add some more.  Here is Crimson on her hands and knees thinking she is going to go somewhere.  I am very thankful she can only go backwards right now.   I am not ready for her to be crawling!!
Crimson smiling at Tyson her uncle.  You cant see him but he is sitting in a chair next to her.
Our happy Baby!!
Crimosn loves to play with her feet.  She is such a fun baby!
Crimson LOVES bell peppers!  She just sucks on them and chews on them.  She had no teeth yet and I watch her pretty good so if she does get a chunk in her mouth I take it out.   But it is so nice to have her chew on them while I am getting dinner ready.
We love our little girl.  She is so patient and forgiving to her siblings!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: