I thought it would be interesting to show a variety of photos of Crimson as she has grown in the last several months. Here she is in all of her beauty.

January 2012, about a month old.
January 2012, about a month old.
April 2012
Whenever someone asks me how our new baby is doing, I tell them she is durable. This baby is bumped, jostled, poked, and dare I even say hit by her siblings. They are not being mean when they do these things. They just desire to be around her all the time. In doing so Crimson inevitably is bumped. Crimson is so patient though. She hardly reacts. In fact Crimson is the happiest when her siblings are around. She might be with just one of her parents and acting fussy, but if one of her siblings comes around Crimson is much happier.
Crimson smiles frequently. Her smiles bring smiles to others. People say she has red hair. I would be excited if she had red hair, or at least maintained the red highlights. Crimson is able to sit up and she can get up on her knees and hands. This is much earlier than our other children.
She has been watching us eat. She will follow the food as it travels from the plate to our mouths. She wants to eat our food. We tried giving her solid foods and she enjoys it. She is doing well eating.
She is a great little baby and we enjoy having her in our family.

No comments:
Post a Comment