Monday, March 26, 2012

A Day in the mountains!



Today My husband and I got to get out and do some snowshoeing in Hatchers Pass.  This is one of my most favorite places to go.  It is beautiful there.  I LOVE IT.   Even better I had someone that I love so much to share it with.  Curtis carried Crimson and I carried the cameras.   I had the easy job!

I am not really sure why my face looks this way but I am running towards Curtis.  It still is a fun picture!

The beautiful mountains.  It was a great day.  It was probably around 30 degrees, sunny and I even got a little spring sun tan.  My freckles are out.  

Curtis descending with his precious package on his back.   I can't wait to go back.  It probably wont be till summer but it is even prettier in the summer!  
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Weinhold said...

Stellar stuff. Quintessential Alaska right there!