When the girls got to the party Cassidy gave each girl an apron that I bought and then sewed the first letter of their names on. It was a great party favor but super cute. I loved that all the girls matched Cassidy had the only white apron and I sewed little flowers on hers to add some color and just because.
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Cassidy's Birthday Party!!
Last Saturday was Cassidy's Birthday party. It ended up being a lot of fun. Cassidy told me that it was her best birthday party every. She helped getting the table ready and did come shopping with me and told me." Mom I am working really hard for this party. Other birthday parties I just had you do everything but I like working so hard for my party." When she said this I thought Wow she is really growing up!

When the girls got to the party Cassidy gave each girl an apron that I bought and then sewed the first letter of their names on. It was a great party favor but super cute. I loved that all the girls matched Cassidy had the only white apron and I sewed little flowers on hers to add some color and just because.
This is the table before the girls got to it. Cassidy did a great job setting the table and adding some class with the flowers and each girls seat. We had to have the party at my parents house because they have the house and the table for 10 girls. All the girls did a bunch of cutting cookies out and by the time they were done cutting the first batch of cooked cookies were done. It was perfect timing. I had the frosting in the decorating bags but next time, I would not do that. The girls were not very good and making sure the frosting wasn't coming out of the top. By the end we emptied the bags into bowls and had the girls use knives. Much easier. Less messy and they use less frosting.
Here are the girls in actions.
We only had Ice cream at the end. The girls had plenty of cookies and dough. It was nice that I didn't need to make a cake! Candles in ice cream is just as good!
And here is the party crowd. They had so much fun and so did I. I was so sore the next day and got to rest a lot because of my amazing husband. Curtis was even able to attend the party. He left before all the girls did because he went camping with the boy scouts but it sure was nice to have him there and then my sister in law Bethany was the biggest help. She was awesome to be there. Well that is my little summery of the party!
When the girls got to the party Cassidy gave each girl an apron that I bought and then sewed the first letter of their names on. It was a great party favor but super cute. I loved that all the girls matched Cassidy had the only white apron and I sewed little flowers on hers to add some color and just because.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment