Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Canyon


Well our little baby turned 1. It amazes me how fast time flyes. I do have to say this Christmas was a little better than last Christmas since my due date was Christmas time. She came two weeks late which I am glad that her birthday doesn't seem like it is close to Christmas time. Our little Canyon has been such a blessing in our lives. She is so easy. I didn't know babies like her even exsisted. I love her little smile, her patience with her siblings and everyone just loves her. Canyon has taken quite the liking to Cantus our exchange student. It is so nice to have Canyon
being played with all of the time by Cantus.
Cantus even offered to take Canyon back to China with her but not any of the other kids.




January 9th was her first birthday. I made a Velvet Cake for her. She liked it but I have had much better tasting gluten free cakes before. We also made Coconut Milk Ice Cream. It was yummy. Thanks to my parents for bringing the coconut milk.







Catheryn really enjoyed doing bunny ears behind Canyon.











And here is our perfect little angle. We are so glad that she came into our family. I couldn't imagine my life with out her. She brings so much joy and love to our family.

Happy Birthday Canyon Lily!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: