Sunday, November 14, 2010

What do you think????

Well here is Curtis with his beard. He shaved it off this week and let me tell you he looks really young with out facial hair. I forgot how young he looked. Defiantly not 33 years old.
Well he also wanted to try out what it looked like with a mustache. I would have to be the first one to say YUCK! I think he looks a little scary with it on and he enjoyed tormenting us all that he was going to keep it.
I told him maybe if we were in the 70's it might go but right now. All I can say is I am glad he shaved the whole thing off. It is either beard or no beard. Nothing in between. But you are welcome to make your own judgements. And of course I say all of this in complete love for my husband just not the thing on his lip.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey is that the boss from Parks and Recreation or Uncle Rico from Napolean Dynamite? Lol! I agree with you 100%, Carolyn. :)
-Tressa

mons larson said...

Wow is this the guy who played a private eye on a 70's show

Mons

Linda said...

Since we've been married my husband has almost always had a beard but when he does shave it all off he makes sure to sport some nasty mustach or other disturbing facial hair before he gets rid of it all, it is funny but embarrassing to be seen with him for those few days. he would be proud of the mustach

Becca said...

inspector clouseau!!

Karen Melander said...

Ha that is funny. My husband looks really young without facial hair too. He always teases me too about what he is going to do with his hair....the worst being a comb over!!! BLAH!

The Alaska DeKays said...

Curtis wears a beard well...not so much the molestache!

mtneerminer said...

I love the beard. I like the porn stache. I hate the clean shave.