Here are some pictures of when Curtis and I were dating. A lot has happened in the last 8 years. Our first date was February 9th 2002, after that first date were we inseparable. He swept me off my feet. He was the most amazing person to be with. Granted our first couple of years of marriage were anything but easy but now life with Curtis is the best. I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else but him. He is so good to me and I know in the past I took him for granted. I am grateful that I realize how amazing he is.
When we were dating it was fun to get out with him a lot. We went on many hikes and really got to enjoy the outdoors together.
Now it is not so easy to get out with our children but we still manage. Curtis even takes our kids out for the weekend camping while I stay home and work or rest. How many husbands are willing to take three kids out camping on his own.

This is a camping trip he took with the kids while I stayed home. In the beginning of my pregnancy I was really sick and going out camping was the last thing I wanted to do, being that far away from a toilet was not ideal.

This picture shows how Curtis is with our children. He is so good with them and is very involved in their lives. He feels guilty that he has to work and miss out on so much of our children's lives. When anyone asks hims what he does, he always responds he is a husband, father, son ect. He enjoys his financial job but would love to be home with us. I am so grateful how much he loves his family and me. He puts up with my crazy ideas and supports me. He listens to me when my feelings are hurt and I just need someone to listen and he finds me attractive, he doesn't get easily offended and just loves me for who I am and encourages me to grow. I love his so much and am grateful for the life the we have together. 


2 comments:
you got a great husband and great kids - what more could you ask for?!! :)
Isn't it so good to love the one you're with?
Post a Comment