Sunday, December 7, 2008
Christmas Tree Hunt
Friday of last week we went Christmas tree hunting on base. They have an area that they let people come in and cut down trees. THey are going to clear it and build buildings so it is a nice way to get rid of the trees. We had a lot of fun. My husband does not really like dead real trees so we stick with the fake trees, I am sure if I had to have a real tree he wouldn't care but we store the fake tree we might as well use it.
So anyway our little family went along for the ride. My sister Jennifer and her husband and kids came. My brother, his wife and children came, my sister becca and her new baby Denali and her husband stopped by during his lunch break and of course me and my children.
It was nice playing in the snow and watching everyone search for their perfect tree. Talk about a lot of people with different opinions about what the perfect tree should look like. It was a lot of fun hanging out with the family, it always is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I wish I could have been there for that! We bought a real tree... and then we promptly killed it! I filled it up like once a day and I guess that just wasn't enough for the little sucker. It is nice to have a real one though!
Post a Comment