Monday, August 4, 2008

Old House/ New House


So we have finally moved out of our little apartment. It feels so nice to play and have room to move around. This picture is Catheryn and Thomas at our old house. Living room, dining room and kitchen all on the bottom floor. Not much room for anything but a mess. We had our bikes in our living room and our kids trailor in front of our door. The apartment was about 1000 sqft so it is great to stretch out our legs!
This is Catheryn and me. THis is how I looked for the whole week of packing. This is the only way she would let me work.


Curtis relaxing with Catheryn. Our living room is nice a roomy. The kids live out side now. They bike all day long. If the day is not really nice or it is to early for them to bike out side they bike around in the garage. They love it and so do I. I can disappear a little bit and not have them notice it right away.

3 comments:

Sarah and Chris said...

I don't see the pictures you posted... But I also wanted to say hello! I miss being home in Alaska. It had been so long since I was there that I had forgotten what it was like to be at home. I had a great time and it was lots of fun to see you! It was also great to help you move and get to see your new house. Love you lots!

Becca said...

man! those are some incredibly cute kids! and congrats on the new house - i really can't wait to see it!! :)

The Alaska DeKays said...

Love your new house. Thanks for sharing it with us. Catheryn is so cute on her eye patch.